Friday, April 17, 2009

I'm on a roll with the blogging. Things I've learned on Twitter

I started following Demi and Ashton, but didn't know what the hell they were talking about and they were tweeting too often and I'd miss my friends tweets, so I stopped following them.

Heidi Montag blogs a lot about how she's alive and is always thanking Jesus. I guess it surprised me a little. I mean..I watch The Hills.

Spencer Pratt does nothing but tweet about how hot Heidi looks in pictures.

Punky Brewster, I mean, Soleil Moon Frye tweets too often and I had to stop following her, because I was getting annoyed by her tweets about how she misses hanging out with Demi and Ashton.

I found out who Susan Boyle is on Jimmy Fallon's tweet this morning. I guess I'm the last person to know who she is.. I need to watch her Youtube video.

Gayle King is new to Twitter. I had to follow her. My best friend Gayle. My best friend Gayle. We know that Gayle is your best friend OPRAH! Shut up.

I'm also following Oprah, who is also new to Twitter. She's already tweeted about Sadie.

Anderson Cooper tweets every 30 seconds. How does he get any work done? Can someone explain this to me?

My favorites on Twitter - Michael Ian Black (he's so odd), Jimmy Fallon (he's so funny), Rob Thomas (I love reading what he is doing for some bizarre reason), and Fred Tracey ( I actually LOL when reading his replies to my tweets.)

2 comments:

  1. I'd better be one of your favorites. And, I hate to break it to you, but Anderson Cooper (as most celebrities do) have people who tweet for them.

    ReplyDelete