Tuesday, May 12, 2009

question and answer time

What would people be surprised to find in your kitchen? 5 different kinds of cocoa powder. I collect it. You'd be amazed how they all taste different.

Name three things you always have in your refrigerator. sticks of light margarine, orange marmalade, low-fat buttermilk

Describe the perfect snack. saltines and crunchy peanut butter

Of the places you've traveled, where did you have the best food? I don't have to go far..Main St. in St. Charles - Magpie's, the best desserts are at Cyrano's though.

What do you like to eat, even though you know you shouldn't? Mexican food at restaurants. I read somewhere that the average plate at one of them has around 2000 calories.

What's your drink of choice when you go out? Iced tea.

Where is your favorite restaurant, and what do you order there? Cyrano's - I ALWAYS order the Worlds Fair Eclaire. Always. Even if we go there for dinner. But, since I love to cook, I always make exactly what I am in the mood for.. Luckily, my family isn't picky and they eat everything.

What's the most unusual thing you've ever eaten? I haven't had the opportunity to eat anything really unusual YET.

What would you never, ever want to eat again? I usually enjoy everything I eat.

Is there a food that always reminds you of home? Chicken divan, wontons, strawberry pretzel salad.

Where was your most memorable meal? An Italian restaurant in Atlanta..The whole family including aunt, uncle, cousins....We just kept eating and eating for hours. I think there were 7 courses. It was incredible. I wish I could remember the name of the place.

Do you have a favorite comfort food? Chicken and dumplings.

What are you having for dinner tonight? White pizza and a spinach and arugala salad with a vinaigrette dressing.

No comments:

Post a Comment